— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Cyber Monday 2022 is over, but you can still find last-minute deals on top-tier laptops from the best brands—HP, Lenovo, Dell, Apple, Razer and more. Buy a slim ultrabook, capable gaming PC or Chromebook for school from Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and other retailers. Below are the top laptops still on sale after Cyber Monday, so read on to snag the cheap computer you’ve had your eye on. But hurry, they won’t last much longer!
►Cyber Monday 2022: 150+ best deals you can still shop today
►Holiday shopping: 50 best gift ideas for every woman in your life
►130+ best Amazon Cyber Monday deals: You can still save on Apple, Lego and iRobot
Don’t miss a good deal on Cyber Monday and beyond. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter to stay in the know about the best holiday savings Sunday through Friday.
Updated 12:01 p.m. EST: We’re still checking on all the lingering laptop deals from Apple, HP, Lenovo, ASUS, MSI and more. Check back often to see what is still around post-Cyber Monday 2022. — Jonathan Hilburg, Reviewed
MSI Stealth 15M gaming laptop deal
The MSI Stealth has a speedy, last-gen Intel Core i7-11375H processor, and an Nvidia RTX 3060 graphics card that can handle high-fidelity games at 60 frames per second or higher on 1080p Medium graphics. That hardware duo also drives esports games past the display’s144Hz refresh rate.
HP Envy laptop deal
If you need a simple, no-frills laptop for work or school, but something more robust than a Chromebook, Cyber Monday has you covered with this 17.3-inch HP Envy laptop deal. It’s configured with a current-gen Intel Core i7-1260P processor, 512GB SSD storage, and 16GB of RAM, which is much more than some high-end Chromebooks offer.
►Cyber Monday 2022: The best Cyber Monday deals you can shop today
►The best Cyber Monday deals under $100: Save on lululemon, Hulu, Echo Dot and Fire TV
Find the best laptop, whatever your needs or budget may be
- Asus VivoBook Pro 14 OLED, 14-inch WQXGA+ OLED Display at Walmart for $449 (Save $150)
- Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 Laptop with AMD Ryzen 5 5625U for $550 (Save $250)
- Dell XPS 13 with Intel Core i5-1230U, 8GB RAM for $749 (Save $250)
- MacBook Air M1 13-inch 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD for $800 (Save $200)
- Asus Zephyrus 14-Inch FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop with Nvidia RTX 3060 at Best Buy for $900 (Save $500)
Push high frame rates in Overwatch 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 for less
Look no further than these great deals if you need a portable gaming machine that can also double as a work or school laptop.
If light, slim and sleek laptops are your jam, Dell makes some of the best-looking laptops around. Just act fast; Dell is refreshing its page with new deals throughout the day, including Alienware gaming laptops.
You don’t have to look far for great deals on HP laptops. In fact, you can go right to the manufacturer’s website for up to 40% off select laptops!
This is the best time of year to snag a great deal on a Lenovo laptop, especially if you like to game on the go.
Shop by retailer
Best Buy laptop deals
Know for its bevy of tech devices, Best Buy also has laptops on sale from a variety of developers. Whether you need the wide screen of an Acer or an excellently reviewed gaming laptop like the Asus Zephyrus, this tech retailer has you covered at prices as low as $120.
Walmart laptop deals
You can find much more than home essentials at Walmart. There are dozens of laptops on sale, some for as low as $179! Check out some great picks below.
Cyber Monday 2022: Shopping Guide
- Cyber Monday deals: Cyber Monday 2022 isn’t over yet—here are 150+ deals you can still shop
- Cyber Monday sales: Cyber Monday might be over, but these sales are still live
- Shop the best Cyber Monday deals under $100: 40+ deals on Solo Stove, Nike and Kate Spade
- Amazon Cyber Monday deals: Shop last-minute deals on tech, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Cyber Monday deals: 125+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Cyber Monday deals: Save on Sony, Apple, Samsung and more
- Samsung Cyber Monday deals: Savings on smartphones, appliances and TVs
- Wayfair Cyber Monday deals: 60+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid, Dyson
- TV Cyber Monday deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Apple Cyber Monday deals: Save on AirPods, MacBooks, Apple Watches
- Toy Cyber Monday deals: 150+ best deals on LEGO, Melissa & Doug, shopDisney
- Appliance Cyber Monday deals: Score new appliances for less by Samsung, LG
- Mattress Cyber Monday deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar, Purple
- Designer Cyber Monday deals: Shop Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Michael Kors
- Target Cyber Monday deals: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Cyber Monday deals: Shop markdowns on GE, DeWalt and Samsung
- Nordstrom Cyber Monday deals: 70+ deals on Calvin Klein, Kate Spade and more
Cyber Monday 2022 was Monday, November 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and each year Black Friday occurs the day following, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
Generally, yes. This is the time of year when major companies like Intel, AMD and Nvidia release their new desktop hardware components, and the laptop versions of that hardware get released soon after in the new year.
Retailers need to push out their current laptop stock to make room for the latest versions, hence all the sales before the end of the year. If a retailer has a lot of inventory of particular products, you can expect deep discounts on even the most powerful laptops for gaming, content creation and productivity.
If you don’t want or have time to spend scouring multiple websites for laptop deals, you’re already doing the best thing by looking at a curated list of laptops handpicked by our editors. We have personally tested and reviewed the laptops on this list, so you can feel confident you’re getting a good deal on a quality laptop.
Of course, you can look on your own, too. If you have a specific brand in mind, the best place to start is at that brand’s website. If you find something you like, search for it on a 3rd party seller like Amazon, Best Buy, or Walmart, or your local, brick-and-mortar electronics store like Micro Center. Those prices might be cheaper, or you can buy refurbished as another way to save money.
Major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart will have the most deals on laptops for Cyber Monday, and they’re continuing for the rest of the week. You can usually find many current- and last-generation laptops for gaming and productivity on sale for hundreds of dollars off the usual asking price.
It depends on what you’re looking for. While the 2020 M1 MacBook Air (from $800) is still our top choice for the best overall laptop, we’ve also ranked laptops from HP and Asus as top-of-the-line. We can also recommend a variety of Chromebooks, with our best picks coming from Lenovo, Acer and Google.
If you’re on a budget, the Asus Chromebook Flip C434TA-DSM4 is down to $273 right now at Amazon—a $233 markdown. We’re fans of its stellar and sleek build quality, which rivals that of laptops twice its price, and excellent battery life. Its trackpad can be less than responsive, but it’s still an excellent value.
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.