— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Today is Cyber Monday, which means you can find incredible deals on top-tier laptops from the best brands—HP, Lenovo, Dell and more. Buy a business-friendly ultrabook, capable gaming PC or Chromebook for school from Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart and other retailers. Below are the top laptops on sale for Cyber Monday 2022, so read on to snag the cheap computer you’ve been angling for. Keep checking back for new deals throughout the day!
Updated 12:00 p.m.: Cyber Monday means deep discounts on laptops from every manufacturer, including the latest M2 MacBooks from Apple. Check back often to snag the best deals today! —Jonathan Hilburg, Reviewed
Don’t miss a good deal on Cyber Monday and beyond. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter to stay in the know about the best holiday savings Sunday through Friday.
►Cyber Monday 2022: The best Cyber Monday deals you can shop today
►The best Cyber Monday deals under $100: Save on lululemon, Hulu, Echo Dot and Fire TV
Find the best laptop, whatever your needs or budget may be
- Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3 Chromebook for $199 (Save $180)
- ASUS VivoBook Pro 14 OLED, 14-inch WQXGA+ OLED Display at Walmart for $449 (Save $150)
- Dell XPS 13 with Intel Core i5-1230U, 8GB RAM for $749 (Save $250)
- Asus Zephyrus 14-Inch FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop with Nvidia RTX 3060 at Best Buy for $900 (Save $500)
- Apple 13.6-Inch M2 MacBook Air at Amazon from $1,049 (Save $150)
Gaming laptop deals
Push high frame rates in Overwatch 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 for less
If you need a portable gaming machine that can also double as a work or school laptop, look no further than these great deals.
Best Buy laptop deals
Know for its bevy of tech devices, Best Buy also has laptops on sale from a variety of developers. Whether you need the wide screen of an Acer or an excellently reviewed gaming laptop like the Asus Zephyrus, this tech retailer has you covered at prices as low as $100.
Walmart laptop deals
You can find much more than home essentials at Walmart. There are dozens of laptops on sale, some for as low as $179! Check out some great picks below.
Fully locked into Apple’s ecosystem? Here are the best deals on Apple MacBooks during Cyber Monday.
- MacBook Air M1 13-inch 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD for $799 (Save $200)
- MacBook Air M2 13-inch 8GB RAM, 256 SSD for $1,049 (Save $150)
- MacBook Pro M2 13-inch 8GB RAM, 256 SSD for $1,150 (Save $149)
- MacBook Air M1 13-inch 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD for $1,990 (Save $450)
- MacBook Pro M1 Pro 14-inch 16GB RAM, 512 SSD for $1,600 (Save $400)
- MacBook Pro M1 Pro 16-inch 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD for $2,000 (Save $500)
- MacBook Pro M1 Pro 16-inch 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD for $2,199 (Save $500)
If light, slim and sleek laptops are your jam, Dell makes some of the best-looking laptops around. Just act fast; Dell is refreshing its page with new deals throughout the day, including Alienware gaming laptops.
You don’t have to look far for great deals on HP laptops. In fact, you can go right to the manufacturer’s website for up to 66% off select laptops!
This is the best time of year to snag a great deal on a Lenovo laptop, especially if you like to game on the go.
Cyber Monday 2022: Shopping guide
- Cyber Monday deals: 250+ deals from Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy and more
- Cyber Monday sales: Cyber Monday sales to shop now
- Shop the best Cyber Monday deals under $100: Save on lululemon, Hulu, Echo Dot and Fire TV
- Amazon Cyber Monday deals: Shop deals on tech, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Cyber Monday deals:80+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Cyber Monday deals:Save on Sony, Apple, Samsung and more
- Samsung Cyber Monday deals: Savings on smartphones, appliances and TVs
- Wayfair Cyber Monday deals: 60+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid, Dyson
- TV Cyber Monday deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Apple Cyber Monday deals: Save on AirPods, MacBooks, Apple Watches
- Toy Cyber Monday deals: 100+ best deals on LEGO, Melissa & Doug, shopDisney
- Appliance Cyber Monday deals: Score new appliances for less by Samsung, LG
- Mattress Cyber Monday deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar, Purple
- Designer Cyber Monday deals: Shop Kate Spade, Tory Burch and Michael Kors
- Target Cyber Monday deals: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Cyber Monday deals: Shop markdowns on GE, DeWalt and Samsung
- Nordstrom Cyber Monday deals: 70+ deals on Calvin Klein, Kate Spade and more
Cyber Monday 2022 is today, Monday, November 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and each year Black Friday occurs the day following, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
Black Friday is followed by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. Technically speaking, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); however, some deals stick around through the end of the following week, so keep your eyes peeled.
Generally, yes. This is the time of year when major companies like Intel, AMD and Nvidia release their new desktop hardware components, and the laptop version of that hardware gets released soon after in the new year.
Retailers need to push out their current laptop stock to make room for the latest versions, hence all the sales before the end of the year. If a retailer has a lot of inventory of particular products, you can expect deep discounts on even the most powerful laptops for gaming, content creation and productivity.
If you don’t want or have time to spend scouring multiple websites for laptop deals, you’re already doing the best thing by looking at a curated list of laptops handpicked by our editors. We have personally tested and reviewed the laptops on this list, so you can feel confident you’re getting a good deal on a quality laptop.
Of course, you can look on your own, too. If you have a specific brand in mind, the best place to start is at that brand’s website. If you find something you like, search for it on a 3rd party seller like Amazon, Best Buy, or Walmart, or your local, brick-and-mortar electronics store like Micro Center. Those prices might be cheaper, or you can buy refurbished as another way to save money.
Major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart will have the most deals on laptops for Cyber Monday. You can usually find many current- and last-generation laptops for gaming and productivity on sale for hundreds of dollars off the usual asking price.
It depends on what you’re looking for. While the 2020 M1 MacBook Air (from $799) is still our top choice for the best overall laptop, we’ve also ranked laptops from HP and Asus as top-of-the-line. We can also recommend a variety of Chromebooks, with our best picks coming from Lenovo, Acer and Google.
If you’re on a budget, the Asus Chromebook Flip C434TA-DSM4 is down to $262 right now at Amazon—a $243 markdown. We’re fans of its stellar and sleek build quality, which rivals that of laptops twice its price, and excellent battery life. Its trackpad can be less than responsive, but it’s still an excellent value.
If you’ve got a student to shop for this holiday season, the 2021 M1 16-Inch MacBook Pro, down from $2,499 to just $2,000 at Amazon, is a great addition to anyone’s educational tools. The 2021 model is another one of our favorite laptops for its spectacular 21-hour battery life and blazing-fast performance.
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.