The EV charging management software platform is critical to business success because it addresses EV charging operators’ requirements for operational excellence and EV driver satisfaction.
FREMONT, Calif., Sept. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled EV Charging Management Software Platform Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the market size of the global EV charging management software platform market was valued at $980 million in 2021 and is projected to reach $25.92 billion by 2031.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for ev charging management software platform:
- Growing sales of electric vehicles
- Ease of use of software and smartphone application
- Government initiatives toward a pollution-free environment
The detailed study is a compilation of 72 market data tables and 53 figures spread through 225 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Dhrubajyoti Narayan, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “The EV charging management software platform is critical to business success because it meets the operational excellence and EV driver satisfaction requirements of EV charging operators. Furthermore, the right software platform allows operators to optimize energy management, bridging the mobility, and energy worlds for the greater good of the planet. The increasing popularity and ease of use of software and smartphone applications is one of the key factors driving the EV charging management software platform market over the forecast period. For instance, EVBox Charging Management Software tracks, manages, and optimizes the EV charging network by providing detailed information via their business portal to manage charging on the go via its EVBox Charge app.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Existing Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on primary research inputs gathered from a network of industry experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration.
Some of the prominent established names in this market are, Etrel, Driivz Ltd., EV Box, Current AS., AMPECO LTD, Tesla, Shell plc, EV Connect, Blink Charging Co., ChargeLab Inc., FLO Services USA Inc., ChargePoint, Inc., S-Pro, Virta Global, Touch GmbH, GreenFlux Assets B.V., NovaCHARGE, Inc., Siemens, and more.
Recent Developments in the Global EV Charging Management Software Platform Market
- In June 2022, NovaCHARGE announced successful pilots of a new Hot Standby feature that provides mobile network redundancy and eliminates single-point failover at the mobile carrier level were completed.
- In February 2022, EV Connect expanded EV charging-as-a-service program supported by investor Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Mitsui). The program combines hardware, software, and service offerings with flexible payments to EV Connect customers to create a one-stop shop for worry-free EV charging.
- In September 2021, e-Mobility Power (eMP), the major provider of electric vehicle charging in Japan, migrated and consolidated its complete network of over 27,000 chargers to the Driivz end-to-end EV charging and smart energy management software platform.
Level 2 Chargers are Expected to Witness Higher Preference and Demand
The EV charging management software platform allows EV charging operators and e-mobility service providers to manage all aspects of EV charging to maximize charger uptime and provide drivers with an exceptional EV charging experience. The software also allows EV charging providers to monetize their services.
Most organizations and EV owners prefer level 2 charging over level 1 charging due to EV drivers’ desire for a reasonable range. According to the study by BIS Research, the range per hour (RPH) provided by level 2 charging is substantially higher than that provided by level 1 charging.
And, because charging an EV takes a lot of time, level 1 is too slow for the time most drivers spend at a typical business, so it will not appeal to them. Level 2 charging also enables a company to serve many more drivers daily, resulting in more customers.
Why Should You Buy The Report?
This exclusive report on the global EV charging management software platform market will help in the following ways:
- A dedicated section focusing on the current and futuristic trends adopted by the key players operating in the EV charging management software platform market
- 18 players’ extensive competitive benchmarking for a holistic view of the EV charging management software platform market landscape
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the EV charging management software platform market at the region and country-level and granularity by application and product segments
Want to learn more about electric vehicles market trends? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive DeepTechTM MAP Analysis For Mobility Industry by BIS Research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
SOURCE BIS Research